CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gloomy Weather = Paper Hats

Yesterday was a very gloomy day in my neck of the woods. "My little man" and I have enjoyed the weather so much basking in the sunlight. It was such a shock to our system when we did not see the sun in the morning. I turned on all the lights just to see if that would make a difference but to my dismay it did not. Its amazing to me how much the sun effects our moods. After my efforts to illuminate my life with lights didn't work I proceeded to get on with our day. The daily tasks had to get done so off we went to start the laundry, empty the dishwasher, and clean up any mess my little man got into while I was doing the above mentioned tasks. Then, it was off to play with my little one. We ended up at my parents house where we played in the sandbox making sand pizza and inside crafting paper hats. Making those hats brought back childhood memories and I was so excited to see my sons face light up as I put the paper hat on his head. I wish I had a picture to show you but I have lost my camera! He was so adorable and the day which began gloomy was lifted with laughter and paper hats!

0 comments :

Post a Comment