CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pizza for Breakfast

This morning my darling son woke up asking for pizza and cheese "pleeze?" I was astonished because he hardly ever eats breakfast because he still "na nas" in the morning. But I was all too happy to comply to his request. Hey if he wants pizza for breakfast he'll get it. I pulled out the whole wheat bread and the tomato sauce and topped it with two different cheeses, which my little man helped me with. He then proceeded to take out a placemat and put it at his seat. I guess he was serious about this breakfast meal. He also reminded me to say grace by placing his little hand on his head and patting away at his chest. I was so impressed that he remembered when I forgot! I guess he really is paying attention to his daddy and me when we sit down and say grace. Well I have to go play "choo choo" with my little man now!

Have a blessed Day!!!

Anna

0 comments :

Post a Comment