CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Early morning TV?

Today has started out to be an early morning for Ross and me. The first words out of his mouth this morning at 6:00am were "Elmo." I could not believe my ears. He has just formed an interest in TV these last couple of weeks and I have limited his viewing to once at the most twice a day. So for these words to come from his mouth this morning was a shock to me. Makes me wonder if I am letting him watch TV too much during the day. I don't want him to be a couch potato. This has been something I have struggled with for most of my life. Growing up the TV was always on and I don't want him to have the same experience with it. It is such a vice for me. I want him to want to play outside and be in nature and use his very creative imagination. Maybe I am worrying too much. I guess I should just be mindful of how much he watches and make sure my day is planned out better to incorporate fun activities that involve using his creativity. Well I guess I need to start my day. I have allot of laundry which I have been dreading doing. Then comes all the other daily chores. Have a blessed day!

0 comments :

Post a Comment